So, Mike and I have some big news to share! We had an ultrasound at 17 weeks and found out that it's a........
Yay! We are absolutely thrilled and can't wait to meet the little guy. It's obviously a long time out until we meet him, but it makes it feel even more real to know the gender.
We have started to work on GB's room. Mike's parents came over this weekend to help put together the crib and dresser. Each time I walk by his room I smile. Sometimes I just go in there and sit. So neat. Below is a tummy shot. I feel like my tummy has gotten a little bigger than the last time I posted a photo, but you really can't tell much. Maybe my booty makes it looks smaller :) My pants are tighter, but I can still wear them. Thankfully Kelly loaned me her pregnancy clothes and I am set!

yay! meg you do need to keep this updated so that way i know whats going on from florida :) hope you are doing well and cant wait to meet my little nephew!
ReplyDeleteYour belly is so little! I had a watermelon by this time! You look fab! We should try to get together sometime soon...you have to meet Jameson when he's still so tiny!!
ReplyDelete