Howdy. Week 20 came and left and I'm finally over the half-way hump. Whew. That much closer to see my little man and enjoy a full glass of red wine! Obviously much more excited to see GB, but had to give a shout out to my vino.
Like I said before, I haven't felt a whole lot of movement...no kicks or anything like that, but definitely flutters. And at my 20 week appointment I found out I have an anterior placenta. The placenta is at the front of my uterus blocking most feeling I will have, at least until a few more weeks. It doesn't pose any sort of risk, so no worries here. I just have to wait a little bit longer before I feel the little ninja practice his moves.
I have some glamour shots from the ultrasound, and I will post them later this week! He's going to be a handsome little man!
meg put some pictures up :)
ReplyDelete