Friday, August 5, 2011

Week 38

Well, I'm in the home stretch!  And I am most definitely ready to meet Gumball.  My sleeps are becoming more uncomfortable each night and I'm definitely moving a lot slower each day.  I don't think I have the total waddle yet, but I feel like maybe a slight one...if that makes any sense.

GB is moving around tons.  I can feel him all of the time.  Hiccups have become a daily routine for him (at least once a day) and he is testing his boundaries in my tummy.  My poor skin is stretching and stretching to show his every move.  It's funny to see how lob-sided my tummy looks at times.  He moves his bum from side to side throughout the day...it's so fun to watch him wiggle.

Here I am today at 37w 2d.  I have always titled my posts by the week I am starting, so maybe I've been jumping the gun, but I go by my "What to Expect When You're Expecting" app.  And that's what it says, so that's what I type ;)


Here are a few pics of the nursery.  The room is pretty big, but Mike and I decided to keep the queen size bed in there, which takes up a lot of room.  But it will be perfect.  Why does my carpet look like such an ugly color in these pics?  Yuck...promise, it's not puke yellow.



1 comment:

  1. Love the nursery and the Dr. Suess quote- precious. So excited for you and I'm sure bebe will be a gorgeous as mama!! xo

    ReplyDelete