Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester!!!

Today marks the first day in my third trimester and Week 28.  It's hard to believe Gumball will be here in 12 weeks!  Mike and I are looking forward to it so much.  Although it is a little overwhelming at how much we need to get done.  Mike keeps saying, "We need to get this room looking more like a nursery!"  I agree.  We have hung a few things on the wall and there are a couple stuffed animals lying around.  But it needs something, and we haven't figured it out yet.  I'm sure once we purchase "the essentials," it will begin to look much different.  My mom is making the bedding and I am really looking forward to seeing the final product. That will add a great touch!

Yesterday was pretty neat.  I have been able to see my tummy move when GB kicks for a while now, but yesterday he was really using my stomach as a jungle gym.  He put on a good show...I could see him moving all over the place.  It was a nice break to the work day.

And here's the tummy...can't believe how much he has grown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment